This year will be a busy one in terms of speaking events. I’m currently crafting a brand new talk titled, “The CSS3 Experience”. It’ll focus on enriching the experience layer with advanced CSS and CSS3. Everyone can easily add enhancements to to their designs when focusing on the interactions and events that happen on the page. And by targeting the user experience with these new and evolving standards, you can start using these flexible techniques now, on any site, with less worry.
Well damn, that sounded rather pitchy, didn’t it? That’s partially because the talk may very well also turn into a new book/DVD bundle, and the details of that are being worked out. Simply writing this blog post is helping hone the focus.
Several conference dates have already been set for 2010, including all five (gulp!) An Event Apart shows:
- An Event Apart: Seattle — April 5-7, 2010. I’ll also be splitting a full-day seminar with Jeremy Keith after the conference proper. I’ll cover CSS3, while Mr. Keith covers all things HTML5. It will be most excellent. You can save $100 off the ticket price by using the code AEACEDE when registering for the two-day or three-day event.
- Future of Web Design: London — May 18-19, 2010.
- An Event Apart: Boston — May 24-25, 2010.
- Voices That Matter: San Francisco — June 28-29, 2010.
- An Event Apart: Minneapolis — July 26-27, 2010.
- An Event Apart: Washington, D.C. — September 16-17, 2010.
- An Event Apart: San Diego — November 1-2, 2010.
Hope to see you at one of these events!